This Flyff Wiki article is outdated or incorrect and is in need of a Hero to make corrections, fix grammar or add more content and/or images. Please post a thread at the forums after you made updates.
Flyff Version 15
Flyff was updated to Version 15 on April 14, 2010.
The Version 15 Open Beta ran from April 1 to April 12.
- Level Cap increased to 129 Hero
- New World Area, Valley of the Risen
- Three Instanced Dungeons
- Buff Pet system
- Guild Housing system
- Mentor and Pupil System
- New Office and Scenario Quests
- New Sets, Weapons, and Jewelry dropped from new Monsters
Level 125 Hero, dropped from Catacombs of Anguish Monsters
Level 75, dropped from Beast King Khan found in The Wilds.
Level 75 Master, dropped from Beast Overlord Khan found in The Savage Wilds.
Dropped from Dread Drakul the Diabolic, Beast Overlord Khan, (General) Razgul
- Battle Music returned, with an option to turn it on or off in the in-game option window
- Quest Window changed, now including a quest progress tracker window that remains open and a locator that displays on the map when you click on quest objectives
- When Hovering over an item, a window will appear comparing your current equipment to the item
- Right clicking a player brings up the Information Drop Down; previously it was ALT+Right Click
- Pets re-summon next to you instead of unsummoning when they are too far away
- Inventory automatically opens when making pet feed
- Skill Window does not preselect any skills upon opening
- The Safe Upgrading now can be used for elemental upgrading on weapons and suits
- Players change combat stance to match equipped weapon at the same time the weapon is equipped; previously combat animation did not change until the player moved, or had an idle animation
Servers in Version 15
The Lawolf, Aibatt, Mushpoie, Mia, Glaphan, Kern, Demian, and Clockworks servers were live when Version 15 was introduced.